Sunday, March 5, 2017

4 Amazing days in Spain!

I am back!

So I haven't posted in a week, but that is due to me getting invited to ANIMAC 2017, the Animation Festival in Lleida Spain. It's a wonderful festival coordinated by a team of lovely volunteers, and directed by Caroline Lopez (Low left pic). 

My short-film, "Rumble in the Jungle", had it's World premiere and was screened there throughout the 4 days in the Open screen, "Short & Sweet 1" category for kids and family. And it was a LOVELY 4 days indeed. The kids came in with their mom & dads and seemed to enjoy my movie (I'm just happy nobody cried), and also the other screenings!

I myself got the chance to see some great short/feature films, met some wonderful artists and was also asked to do a couple of presentations of my film. 

I cannot recommend this festival more highly  and I'll be back there next year for sure!

Viva Animac, until 2018!













Last two pictures are taken by the Photographer, david.delvalfoto




No comments: