Thursday, January 5, 2017

To 2017 and beyond!

I am BACK people! Woop woop!

So, after a much needed Christmas holiday, I'm superhappy to be back. Did you guys miss me? Cuz I missed you! :)

2016 is gone and dusted, and 2017 is upon us. Personally speaking, 2016 was cloudy though sprinkled with sunshine. 

Sunshine: 
1. I finished my little film, "Rumble in the Jungle", 
2. Re-opened the blog (and managed to keep it open)
3. Improved as an artist (although this is a lifelong project)
4.  Enrolled into the Oatley Academy

Clouds:
1. Not much progression on my short film, "Obscurum"
2. Could push improving in art & animation
3. Be more active at Oatley Academy

So, it looks like more sunshine then clouds, but my biggest disappointment was Obscurum. I thought I would make great progression on it, but I failed to do so. 

So I made myself an internal promise after New Years, to really improve on this fact. I will be focusing more on my film these coming months, and will create a production blog either on tumblr or facebook. So stay tuned for that! I'm really exited and positive that great stuff is gonna happen, and I hope you all will join me on this new journey!:D



No comments: